Back on the road


This was to be a photo of the skyline of Manhattan and I was going to title it: "The Skyline Of Manhattan As Seen From The George Washington Bridge." Timing, however, was NOT on my side so I like to call this one: "Silver Minivan From Six Feet." Cut me some slack here though as I was driving, taking photos and eating beef jerky all at the same time while the girls were in the back seat snoring.

We said goodbye to our dear friends and gracious hosts Ames, Megan, Ashley and Bodie Kaiser and headed back south towards Philly. The weekend was absolutely refreshing and we can't wait to spend more time with them. Next destination was Collingswood, NJ to meet up with Anne Michelle Corbi, a longtime friend of Julie's. While on the way, we drove through/by New York City and I took a quick picture of the George Washington bridge.

Crazy Norah

Crazy Norah
The fairy from Insaneville