South even more





"Actually I couldn't decide on either one so I turned around and hiked back to the trailhead."
Kenna D. McLeod

"TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence
Two roads diverged in a wood
And I took the one less traveled by
And that has made all the difference."
Robert Frost






On Sunday (March 12) we went for a hike just outside of Hot Springs, NC on the Appalachian Trail to do a hike called Max Patch. The views were incredible and when we got to the top, there were 360 degree views of the mountains. It was a little bit cloudy, but still just plain awesome. Check out: http://hikingthecarolinas.com/max_patch.php for more info.

Kenna likes cheese almost as much as her Mom and Gran do!

This is heading into Asheville on 19/23.

We've reached our (temporary) destination.

That says "Welcome to Tennessee" - My finger got a little trigger-happy.

Pretty sure we have entered The Bible Belt.

After our stay in Virginia, we hopped in the car and headed to Asheville, NC, where I used to live. Good friends of ours, Chris and Carolyn Siepert, were about to experience The McLeod Family Tour, 2006.

Crazy Norah

Crazy Norah
The fairy from Insaneville